Regex for PWChange Necessary?

The link on page 76 (how to set up password change), takes you to information about regex. However, it doesn’t seem you need regex for this? I was able to do it without using regex at least, just by following a similar structure for password reset and adding a link to password change in the ‘logged in only’ menu. Not sure if it was supposed to link to something else, or if perhaps there is another way to accomplish this task with regex! Or maybe even though my way works it was really wrong XD

HA I think you found something I forgot to remove. Drat. Before Django 2.0, there would be a regex urls.py part, and I must have changed the code but completely glossed over the content.

When you say page 76, do you mean the page number at the bottom of the page or the actual page in the book? For some reason I am having a hard time finding the link. 😅

It would appear to be the page number at the bottom of the page, with the link hellobks.com/19 pointing to the regex howto page - at least I think so, I’m sure the OP can confirm :)

Yes! I was referring to the page numbers on the pages themselves since I figured they’d be consistent across the various types.

Perfect, thanks for the help. Juggling so many versions and files. I’ll get the updates made and should hopefully have new eBooks uploaded within a week. Thanks for the report!