Editing Image upload - The view didn't return an HttpResponse object. It returned None instead

I’m trying to allow users to edit the images they’ve uploaded, but am getting this error:
“The view collection.views.edit_person_uploads didn’t return an HttpResponse object. It returned None instead.” Here’s a link with the full text. I’ve compared my code with the source code on github, but I couldn’t figure out where I going wrong. Here is my code so far; I’m using “person” instead of “thing”.

Here are my relevant python files and the relevant html files.

Thanks, and have a happy Thanksgiving!

Looks like you have an extra indentation in edit_person_uploads. If the view is accessed not through POST, the view won’t return anything (ergo, the None response). :)

Thank you so much for your quick response (and especially on a holiday)!

I tried taking your code off github and just changing “things” to “persons”, but still got the same error, and am also getting the same error for the url http://localhost:8000/persons/rad/edit/email/ url as well (and tried a few different users for both). Do you (or anyone in this forum) have any thoughts about what else might be the issue?

Did you go through and confirm that your indentation is correct?